Molson Coors – Beer Battered Fish
Beer Battered Fish
- 3⁄4 C. beer
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3⁄4 C. flour
- 3⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. vegetable oil 1⁄4 tsp.
- garlic powder Shortening
- 25 to 30 pan fish
- Let beer stand at room temperature until it goes flat (approximately 45 minutes).
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- In a separate bowl, beat the beer, flour, salt, oil and egg yolks together until smooth.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Dip each fillet in the batter separately and then fry in melted shortening, about 5 to 7 minutes until brown.
- Turn and brown other side.
Recipe Courtesy –Molson Coors Cobra India