Molson Coors – Deep Fried Chicken with Beer
Deep Fried Beer Chicken
- 1 1⁄2 C. flour
- 1 T. margarine, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 C. flat beer, room temp.
- 2 lbs. chicken, cut, washed
- patted dry Oil for deep frying
- At least 4 hours before cooking (can be done night before), mix flour, margarine, egg and sufficient beer to make a thick paste.
- Spread over chicken parts; cover and refrigerate.
- Heat 2” to 3” oil in deep fryer to 365°.
- Fry chicken pieces, a few at a time, for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Be sure to move the pieces around in the oil so they do not stick, but turn them carefully so the coating does not break off.
- Drain on paper towel before serving.
- Serve with garnish and sauce
Recipe Courtesy –Molson Coors Cobra India