Molson Coors – Beer & Ketchup Meat Balls
Easy Beer and Ketchup Meatballs
- 1-28 oz. bottle ketchup
- 24 oz. beer
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. ground Mutton / beef
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place the beer and ketchup in a slow cooker on high setting and allow to simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ground Mutton/ beef, garlic powder and onion, mixing well.
- Form mixture into meatballs about 3⁄4” in diameter.
- Place meatballs in a 9 x 13” baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs to the slow cooker with the beer and ketchup.
- Simmer for 3 hours; sauce will thicken.
Recipe Courtesy –Molson Coors Cobra India