Food Walks : Breakfast Crawl With Ola Rentals ,Bangalore | India
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.
– Adelle Davis
Breakfast has always been my most important meal of the day and I mostly ensure having a hearty one. The benefits are many , they provide us necessary energy and vital nutrients like calcium, iron and B vitamins along with protein and fibre. Several researches have indicated that these vital nutrients and energy sources if missed at the morning meal ,then the chances of getting them compensated in the subsequent meals are minimal.
Last week , I did the unthinkable as I got up early in the morning while it was still dark and sun was waiting to come out. All this was for the “Breakfast Crawl with Ola Rentals” , where some of us were invited to be part of the 4 exciting breakfast destinations in the Namma Bengalore by leading taxi company , Ola Cabs.
Before I share my breakfast crawl experience at some of the breakfast landmarks , let me share some interesting facts about Ola Rentals.
The category offers intra-city travel with affordable hourly packages, making running multiple errands within a single day in different locations extremely convenient and hassle-free. Ola Rentals addresses the unique needs of executives, senior citizens, tourists, and individuals who’d like to have a vehicle at their disposal, waiting on them, as they move from place to place.
Launched: July 2016
Cities: 94+ cities
Category: Ola Rentals
- Vidyarthi Bhavan, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
- MTR, Lalbagh Road
- Koshy’s, St. Marks Road
- The Hole in The Wall Café, Koramangala
Destination # 1 Vidyarthi Bhavan
An iconic and heritage south Indian vegetarian restaurant, opened in 1943 as student mess, is now one of the culinary pillars of the city.
Must Try : Crispy golden brown Butter Masala Dose , whose authentic taste and flavor has remain consistent over the years.
Destination # 2 MTR
Established in 1924 , Mavalli Tiffin Rooms, known more popularly as MTR, is one of the oldest iconic restaurants in Bangalore. They shifted to present location on Lalbagh Road in 1960, and has been serving its patrons since then with same fervour and quality.
Must Try : Rava Idly ; Masala Dosa ; Kesari & Bisibele Bhath and Chandrahara.
Destination # 3 KOSHYS
Founded in 1940 , Koshys is now a institution in itself , and has been a popular meeting point for intellectuals , artists and journalists, students and foreigners and is known for its old charm and ambience. Several dignitaries including our first PM., Nehru is said to have dined here.
Must Try : Appam & Stew
Destination # 4 The Hole In The Wall Cafe
Unlike the first three, The Hole in the Wall cafe is a new entrant to the Bangalore’s breakfast scene and its menu boasts of excellent variety diversity of all day dining continental breakfast options.
Must Try : Waffles , Smoothie , Egg dishes
Here’s why Ola Rental is the best bet for the travel in the City
- Hassle-free and easy smart solution to solve multiple travel needs
- Hourly packages offer an economical and seamless experience while going for multiple visits within a day
- Simplifying intra-city travel with affordable hourly packages on Ola Lux, Ola Prime Sedan, Play & SUV as well as Ola Mini
- First smart mobility platform in India that provides high-end A/C cabs at hourly packages
- Addressing unique needs of working executives and individuals who’d like to have a vehicle at their disposal, waiting on them, as they move from place to place
- Rentals has enabled customers to hire a cab by the hour for extended use cases like a series of meetings, sightseeing, shopping, marriage functions etc.