Thyme Chilli Flakes Chicken – Steamed & Grilled
- Chicken legs and boneless Chicken
- Dried Thyme
- Chilli flakes
- Chopped / crushes Garlic pod
- Grounded Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Marinade chicken pieces with Dried Thyme, chili flakes, garlic and season it with pepper and salt.
- Steam the marinated chicken legs using a steamer / pressure cooker with lid with strainer for 30 minutes
- Pre heat microwave for 10 minutes on
- Place the marinated boneless chicken pieces in the oven dish.
- Mix olive oil and stir it well.
- Place it in pre-heated Microwave on grill mode and cook for 30 minutes
- The steamed and grilled Thyme chili flake chicken is ready to be served