Stir Fry Chicken & Bok Choy – with Flat Noodles
- Soy sauce – 2tbsp
- Vinegar – 2tbsp
- Sesame oil – 2tbsp
- Brown sugar -2teasp
- Boneless chicken, cut into small strips 500 gms
- Finely chopped ginger – 2inch
- Garlic, finely chopped – 2 cloves
- Vegetable oil – 3tbsp
- Bok choy (3 head), trimmed and thinly sliced
- Spring onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced – 1 bunch
- Chili flakes – a pinch
- Salt, to taste
- Flat Noodles, for serving
- Take the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and sugar and whisk together in a bowl.
- Now pour half the mixture over the chicken. Also add, half the quantity of chopped ginger and the garlic.
- Marinate it for around 15-20 minutes.
- On a high flame, heat a large wok or kadhai for about 5 minutes until it is very hot.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil and the chicken. Cook while stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes till that the meat is cooked. Remove from the wok and place it on the plate.
- Add the remaining vegetable oil to the already hot wok. Add the bok choy and cook for a minute.
- Now stir in the chopped green onions along with chili flakes. Keep tossing /stirring repeatedly until both the greens are tender.
- Now pour in the marinade and add salt to taste. Move vegetable mixture to the side of the wok. Add remaining ginger and garlic to middle of wok and cook, for about half a minute till you get the mild cooked fragrance.
- Now again chicken to wok. Mix it with ginger, garlic, and greens. Serve immediately, over noodles.