Restaurant Review : kazé culinary experience with 360 deg view ,Bangalore | India
Last month , Bangalore witnessed the opening of swankiest restaurant in the central Bangalore. An elegant restaurant with a 360º view of best of bangalore , it has a al-fresco lounge area suitable for evenings in the lovely Bangalore weather with elegant bar that serves some of the exquisite drinks from around the world.
Located on the 21st floor , Kaze (meaning wind in Japanese) is a perfect place for the gourmands as they can enjoy the best of Japanese cuisine with Peruvian influence along with Asian food in a exclusive lavish fine dining area. They also have the teppanyaki table with seating area where one can relish the live Sushi & Sashimi preparations by the chefs and a exclusive dining space for private affairs.
The upper private deck at Kazé is place , I could dine everyday. The magnificent view of two stadiums , kanteerva on the left and Chinnaswamy on the right , the seat of legislators , Vidhana Soudha and UB City from the top is truly captivating.
The food is primarily contemporary Japanese with Peruvian influence. We were served a pre fix menu as follows:
- Ebi Yaki – lemon grass infused grilled prawn skewers.Loved the subtle influencing flavours that were not overpowering the dish.
- Mieng Tofu – served with water chestnuts and peanuts.Love the quality of Tofu here,perhaps among the best in the city.
- Philadelphia cheese rolls – sushi prepared with smoked cheese cucumber,bell pepper , avocado and p cheese , these were very refreshing to have with nice amalgamation of flavours.
- Longhorn roll – a seafood sushi delicacy that has fried shrimps and fresh water eel , with avocado , spicy mayonnaise , three types of Tobikko (Flying Fish Roe) and umami sauce.
- Prawn Har gow – pan asian traditional Cantonese dumpling served in dim sum.
- Green curry Chicken
- Masaman vegetable curry
- Yasai Chahan , a Japanese style fried rice with garlic ,onions , bell peppers , green beans and soya sauce.
- Jasmine Rice , sticky fragrant rice ,must for any pan asian curries.
- Green tea swiss roll with black sesame ice cream with Hazel nut and chocolate paste stuffed in to matcha flavoured sponge cake.
21st floor , 909, Skaav, Lavelle Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001